370 Queens Ave.
London, On, N6B 1X6

Lerners Office Building

London, ON
December 2005
August 2007
Lerners LLP is one of the oldest and largest law firms in southwestern Ontario. Established in 1929 the firm has 100 lawyers assisted by more than 200 support staff. By 2003, the firm had outgrown its three small office buildings and purchased a site directly across the street. Two of these buildings were kept and a new 53,000 s.f. three storey building was constructed in 2006.

The office building is clad primarily in two materials, representing the philosophy of the law firm: glass curtain walls to symbolize the firm’s openness, transparency and welcoming nature; and limestone symbolizing its long history and solid reputation.

The main level consists of a well appointed client waiting area, a stainless steel cantilevered stair with a water feature, and several client meeting rooms overlooking a water sculpture and a landscaped court along the public street. A state-of-the-art audio/video equipped board room is on the second level, with many lawyers’ offices arranged along the perimeter of the two upper floors. There is a large staff cafeteria on the lower level with access to an outdoor patio along the south elevation of the building. A lawyers’ recreational lounge with a fireplace is located on the top level with a view of the Thames River Valley.